Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Descrepancy between Top Accepted Solutions and Kudos Leaderboards

Dare I say I'm getting tired of spending  my sleeping hours tweaking Khoros UX - it's outside my job responsibilities but drives me bananas. 

Example from staging:

Kudos Leaderboard looks like this: 

Top Accepted Solutions leaderboard looks like this. 

I'll admit, there is a chance I've modified some sort of .lia-panel property that inadvertently broke this page....but, tracking down the CSS quickly becomes a sore subject b/c as a 16-year programmer, the Studio CSS editor is becoming the last straw.

Aside from applying a bunch of CSS to try to match things up, is there an easy way to get the Solutions Leaderboard page to use the same transform/parser that the Kudos Leaderboard uses?

• Hello keithkelly 

After further investigation on your query, I found there is no standard way to use Kudos Leaderboard over Top Solution Leaderboard.

Just one solution - Play around CSS as both of these are core components. When I tried it, assume it needs extra effort to use Kudos Leaderboard over solution leaderboard using CSS.

Regards,
    Abhishek Gupta 

• Hello keithkelly 
    Can you pls share the links of both the pages: Kudos Leaderboard and Top Accepted Solution Leaderboard of your community?

I can try finding an easy solution and let you know here.

Regards,
    Abhishek Gupta

• Hello keithkelly 

After further investigation on your query, I found there is no standard way to use Kudos Leaderboard over Top Solution Leaderboard.

Just one solution - Play around CSS as both of these are core components. When I tried it, assume it needs extra effort to use Kudos Leaderboard over solution leaderboard using CSS.

Regards,
    Abhishek Gupta