Public

How to use Product Mentions and Product Associations

What are Product Mentions and Product Associations? 

In Atlas posts, members can use hashtags to mention products in the message body. These ‘product mentions’ will appear as hyperlinks and take members to a page in the community where you can view conversations about the same product. Mentioned products also appear in a product-snippet component that includes a product image and other product details. We encourage community members to use hashtags to mention products in posts. 

How do I mention a product? 

1. Begin by typing a hashtag before a product name in the message body. 
  2. A search box will appear listing products with matching titles (see below for full list). 
  3. Select the product you want to mention. 

Tip: Type two or more letters of the product’s title to search. 

ProductAssociate.gif

How do I visit the Product Page? 

Visit the Product Page by clicking the hyperlink of the product mention. This link will take you to a page in the community where you can view conversations about the same product. 

Full list of current Product Associations in Atlas: 

Below you’ll find all of the current product associations on Atlas. We have only included the most searched Khoros features and products as Product Associations, not all of Khoros’ products and features.  

Community: 

Care:

Marketing:

Labels (2)

In Atlas posts, members can use hashtags to mention products in the message body. These ‘product mentions’ will appear as hyperlinks and take members to a page in the community where you can view conversations about the same product. Mentioned products also appear in a product-snippet component that includes a product image and other product details. We encourage community members to use hashtags to mention products in posts. 

2. A search box will appear listing products with matching titles (see below for full list). 

ProductAssociate.gif

Visit the Product Page by clicking the hyperlink of the product mention. This link will take you to a page in the community where you can view conversations about the same product. 

Below you’ll find all of the current product associations on Atlas. We have only included the most searched Khoros features and products as Product Associations, not all of Khoros’ products and features.  

Community: 

Care:

Marketing:

Labels (2)
Last Reviewed:
02-26-2024 04:18 AM

ProductAssociate.gif

Community: 

Care:

Marketing:

Labels (2)
Version history
Last update:
‎10-06-2020 11:28 AM
Updated by:
Contributors