Khoros Atlas Logo

Community Manager Certification I: Online Training

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

large_cmc online.png

We understand that it can be challenging finding room in your schedule and your budget to travel to on-site workshops, which is why the Lithium Education Team is working hard to bring our training and certification to you! As a part of this effort, today we have launched our first self-paced online certification course on Lithium Learning: Community Manager Certification I.

The online workshop consists of approximately two hours of video tutorials, along with a two-part certification exam, which you can take online at your convenience. There is also a PDF version of the certification workbook available for download. The online training follows the same agenda as the on-site workshop, as outlined below.

The certification program focuses on the 18 core responsibilities of enterprise community managers:

1. Select appropriate interaction styles and features for your audience

2. Design and configure the proper community structure

3. Define community roles and responsibilities

4. Develop marketing plans to increase usage and membership for the community

5. Create comprehensive set of community guidelines and policies

6. Oversee and manage moderators

7. Plan for PR crises and other customer issues

8. Manage off-domain activity

9. Develop communication plans for community members

10. Identify and manage your most active community members

11. Plan and execute community activities to support business events

12. Plan and execute community events

13. Manage blogs and other content program

14. Manage functional touch points within your organization

15. Expand community

16. Develop a measurement program and deliver regular reports to stakeholders

17. Coordinate with the platform vendor

18. Conduct periodic evaluations and competitive analysis

The Lithium Community Manager Certification gives you the opportunity to learn these best practices, hone your skills as a practitioner, and become recognized as a leader in your industry.

How do I register?

If you’d like to register for the Community Manager Certification I Online Training, contact education@lithium.com. We'll get back to you within one business day to discuss registration and pricing details.

Please feel welcome to reach out if you have any questions.

Jordan_Headshot.jpg

Jordan Suffin is Director of Training Services at Lithium, responsible for development and delivery of educational and engaging training materials. He previously worked at MicroStrategy where he spent 16 years in various education roles, starting out as a technical trainer for the West region and more recently running Global Partner Sales & Technical Training and Internal Sales Training/Onboarding programs.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Great stuff email sent 🙂 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Highly recommend this, especially if you aren't able to make it at LiNC or other trainings. I took the CM Certification at LiNC and loved it! 

Occasional Contributor Akshay
Occasional Contributor

This has just made my morning, thanks @KellyT and Lithium team!

Our CMs are spread across the globe and this will be very helpful to get them certified.

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Interesting... and interested. Mail sent also. Smiley Very Happy