Khoros Atlas Logo

Time flies.. when you're having fun!

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithosphere or @bladefrog

candle2.jpgWow, time really does fly.

Today marks the first anniversary of me joining the Lithium team, though I must admit it does seem like I have been around a lot longer! I think that just comes from having been around the Lithium platform for so long. I first started working with it in mid 2007, and so I have known the team here - particularly Karen, Greg, Joe and Lyle for a long time now.

A lot has happened in and around Lithosphere in those 12 months, in part thanks to all the members who are so active all aspects of the community, but also to the team here, who in between making sure that our customer communities are running smoothly, also have the time to help our own community.

So what are my highlights? Well, in no particular order:

lithometric.png

• The Lithosphere redesign earlier this year, was certainly a major milestone
  • Addition of tribal knowledge base - thanks to Julian, Susan, Sherry and the CSM teams for populating such great material
  • The Social CRM Customer Excellence Awards - just the stories submitted by people were amazing
  • LiNC 2010 - the customer conference was a phenomenal opportunity to meet many of you face to face for the first time
  • The introduction of the Lithosphere VIP Council
  • Our video interview series
  • Facebook integration

and the list goes on.... CHI up to our highest point ever, 2x registered users from this time last year, more than doubled the amount of content people are consuming, while halving the average response rate, the numbers are great. 

What were your highlights for the year, what's the feature you use most? Let me know!

So thank you to everyone who has participated in some way in the Lithosphere for the last year and I look forward to looking back on the next 12 months!

Tags (1)
About the Author
Paul is the Director of Community and Digital Strategy at Lithium Technologies, responsible for Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere and Lithium.com plus associated properties.
1 Comment
Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Congrats, Paul! I'm sure the coming 12 months will bring a new wave of exciting additions to the Lithosphere.