Khoros Atlas Logo

Top Kudoed Authors April and May 2019

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m the new Khoros Community Manager and I’m excited to be a part of such a vibrant and helpful community! 

April and May were filled with a lot of great conversations. Don’t miss the post about how to create exclusive groups in your Community. As usual, lots of things to learn and read from our contributors! 

We’d like to give a special thanks to our top Kudoed authors for April: @lilim@Toby, and @DanK.

top contributors_04-2019.png

@lilim, honored contributor, thank you for helping others with ten solutions in April! 

@Tobyrespected contributor, we appreciate your continuous engagement and ideas. 

@DanK, honored contributor, we thank you for your thoughtful comments and feedback. 

Thank you @PerBonomi@Wendy_S, and @VikasB for your contributions to the community in May. 

top contributors_05-2019.png

@PerBonomihonored contributor, thank you for your insightful ideas. 

@Wendy_S, honored contributor, thank you for your comments and the content you shared. 

@VikasB, honored contributor, we appreciate your ideas and comments! 

Thank you again to these six contributors and everyone in our community. Your insights and engagement are always appreciated and help make the community what it is today!

Tags (1)
2 Comments
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @JamilaR 

It's great to be part of the community and I appreciate the mention - Cheers!

Toby

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

10 solutions? Look at me go! 😎

Good work, everyone! 🎉