Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

[Lithium] Copenhagen - 26th of April 2016

Date: Tuesday 26th of April

Organisers: Lithium

Timing: 4pm onwards

Registration pagehttp://pages.lithium.com/seminar-lithium-copenhagen-meetup.html

Agenda: 

• 4:00 - Registration
  • 4:30 - Welcome & Ice Breaker
  • 5:00 - Visma Customer Spot Light – Tor André Wigmostad - Corporate Web Manager “From 12 petty kingdoms to one unified community in Visma"
  • 5:30 - Skype Customer Spot Light – @Claudius – Community Manager “Taking a 5 year old community to the next level – going responsive, boosting internal engagement and re-envisioning registrations"
  • 6:00 - LiNC update
  • 6:15 - Closing
  • 6:30 - Networking Drinks
  • 8:00 - End 

You're wondering what this is all about?

• We welcome ALL Lithium Customers: community managers, moderators, developers, support agents, etc. If you want to learn more about your peers, then you are welcome.
  • We will ask you to confirm  your registration on the official registration page, for our records and organisation - I will put that up as soon as it's live!

Any questions, suggestions? Send them our way!

-------------------------------------------------------------
EMEA Marketing Manager

Previously: Senior Consultant in Community and Social Care

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi Folks

The Agenda is now confirmed and Registration is now open here.

Munaf

----------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for the update @MunafD - the 1st post has been edited to reflect all the information.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there 🙂

EMEA Marketing Manager

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks @CharlotteK and @MunafD for organizing this meetup. It was great meeting and connecting with other community managers from the region and feel less alone and getting reassurance that we are all working on the right things. And as usual I come home with a list of items I really have to look into to make our community experience even better 🙂

Thanks Tor André for sharing a peek into what monster of a project it has to be to converge 12+ community platforms into one. I'm still counting that all attendees of the Copenhagen meeting will be invited to celebrate once you crossed the finish line... with grey hair 😄

Although the community types and sizes were quite diverse we had some common themes around:

• registration conversion optimization,
  • redesigning & upgrading to responsive (and securing the necessary design and developer resources for that),
  • language used to refer to community feature and explaining your community to visitors / members,
  • applied gamification - in particular badges - to address members getting "stuck" on certain stages of the onboarding/lifecycle,
  • and the classic topic of handling touchy PR cases. 

I only heard "RoI" mentioned once in the discussion 😛

Hope to see the next edition soon and with more participation, especially after the two upcoming new community launches.

(And then we can discover new degrees of spicyness in Indian cuisine, right Tero?)

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @Claudius.  It was great to meet up and thanks again for presenting.   Thank you too Tor Andre.

Definitely looking forward to the next meetup with more success stories to share across the region.  

----------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

@Claudius, you're a rockstar!

Really really chuffed with the outcome of this 1st Nordics meetup. Great and inspiring conversations, I know that the team at Unity came back to our workshop on Wednesday with a list of things that inspired them for their launch. 

So for the next one... Helsinki? Stockholm?

CRUISE 😄

We have also noted down the feedback that you would like these meetups to be even longer! We'll work on that 🙂

EMEA Marketing Manager

0 Kudos