Public
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Khoros Engage Is Coming To Paris & Cologne!

For the first time ever, we’re bringing Khoros Engage to Paris (7th November) & Cologne (12th November). Joining us onstage across the two events will be leading brands and organisations including Bayer, SAP, Cultura, Feverbee, T-Systems, and more!

These are both one-day conferences at which you’ll have the opportunity to:

• Gain actionable insights from some of the world’s best brands & speakers
  • Discover the latest Khoros news and product roadmaps for Care, Communities, & Marketing
  • Hear exclusive case studies from Khoros customers
  • Network with other professionals in the digital customer engagement space
  • Learn about the psychology of online behavior from our keynote speaker, Web Psychologist & Best-Selling Author Nathalie Nahai

For the full agenda & to save your seat at these events, please visit:

Paris: https://events.bizzabo.com/216681/home

Cologne: https://events.bizzabo.com/216684/home

Questions? Please contact kparker@khoros.com or your Customer Success Manager in EMEA. 

6 Replies 6
Director

Hi all!

We are very much looking forward to Khoros Engage in Cologne and good conversations with all. From our team, there will be also @steffenschoene and @mbiel , who have a lot of experience with customizations for the Khoros Communities platform. If you are interested in Tech Talk, Steffen and Marcus are happy to discuss about customization, SDK, API, etc.

See you in Cologne,

Jürgen

Boss

Who will be joining tomorrow in Paris? Would love to meet my fellow community peeps in person. Feel free to talk to me when you are at the event. I'm the guy with the beanie :man_with_chinese_cap:

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Are attendees of Khoros Engages getting a community badge? @AndyK 

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@Claudius wrote:

Are attendees of Khoros Engages getting a community badge? @AndyK 

Looking into it, will get back to you

Andy K
Sr. Community Manager, Atlas Community

Thank you for the interesting day last week in Cologne. Amazing start into the journey and just showed me how much we still miss to complete the task for the company. "Turning what we lived in small scale to happen in a fast growing company."

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

We're so glad you could join us in Cologne & thrilled to hear you had a great day. We look forward to working with you & seeing you at a Khoros event soon!