Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Can we upvote and downvote answers to a question?

This paradigm used on Reddit, Quora, and the StackExchange suite, paired with awarded reputation points, has a desirable effect on community culture. High-performing, helpful pundits gain reputation and their "voices" grow louder in the community.

My company would very much like this to be part of the culture of its community forum.

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@krry

This board is for suggestions to improve this Lithium Community.

If you'd like to request improvements to the platform, I suggest you post on the Product Ideas board - http://community.lithium.com/t5/Product-Ideas/idb-p/Lithium_Ideas 

I can't see that this request has been made before for discussion boards but it has been declined when the request was made for down votes on the idea exchange module - http://community.lithium.com/t5/Product-Ideas/Ability-to-vote-down-an-idea/idi-p/5679

Cheers,

Jason

Generic1.jpg

Oops. My bad.

I'm denied access to both of those links.

But feel free to close this if the idea has been shot down already.  I was just vetting forum platforms, and will pursue ones that support more granular user participation and feedback.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@krry

No worries. Lithium restricts access to customers only. I'm sure @JennC would be happy to arrange for one of the Lithium team to get in contact to discuss your needs and options.

Jason

Generic1.jpg

Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

@krry I've sent you a message via the community, and look forward to hearing from you.

@JasonHill thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Jenn Chen
Community Manager, Lithium Technologies
(Formerly known as jchen)

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Lithium customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.