Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Lithium Community benefits/costs compared to other forum services

How does Lithium Community compare to other online help forum services, such as Zoho Discussions, Happyfox Forums, or Vanilla Forums? What are the costs and benefits of using Lithium services?

I've noticed that Lithium prices are not publicly displayed, so I would like to get an idea of feature/price comparisons. For example, Zoho services are up to $150/month and Vanilla Forum services up to $1199/month.

Is Lithium a useful tool for smaller scale or for private online community help services? I am also curious to know what countries Lithium services, e.g. Australia.

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi, 

I'm not sure you will get any info on the community about prices ppl pay for the platform however if you want to know more hit the "Request a Demo" button in the top right hand corner and one of the sales guys can discuss your needs, provide a demo and share commercials.

What i will say is that Lithium is an enterprise grade service and with any enterprise service, you're going to pay for it and i would advise that you dont compare it "As is" to something like jive, vanilla, zoho or happyfox as neither of these have the scalability and support structure in place that lithium does "well not to the same standard in my opinion" Lithium also have over 12 years experience in the art of communities and a wealth of services to support you, again something others fall short on. 

Happy to answer any specific questions if i can?

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hello Sarah.

We would be happy to chat with you regarding the benefits of Lithium tools.  We do have an office in Sydney.  It can be reached at 02 9006 1122.  Lithium is quite substantially more than the tools you have mentioned in your post although we deliver a lot more at the same time.  In Australia we are used by Telstra, Vodafone, Commonwealth Bank, Foxtel, Optus and many more.  We are used by smaller Australian entities such as the mental health nonprofits Sane.com and Inspire.com.  Call us and we can set up a discussion.  

Greg Joy VP ANZ Lithium