Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Public accessible content vs private

We want to be able to dictate whether an article requires a sign in or not, so we don't have multiple boards with different permissions. As in, some content we might deem public and some behind the sign in wall. Is there a way of doing this at article level at all? Using Labels or Tags?

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Without some extreme customization, you can't do it at the topic/article level - Permissions are controlled on the node itself so generally speaking you would want to create two different knowledge bases, one public, one private.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi @owlietenil2 

My community is private for customers only and I am looking into creating some open content spaces. I have not created the open spaces yes, but I am working with my Khoros rep to create them.
Once I have created these open spaces, I will share within this community.
Best,

Toby

Community Manager - Seismic Software
Highlighted
New Commentator

@Toby wrote:

Hi @My Ground Biz 

My community is private for customers only and I am looking into creating some open content spaces. I have not created the open spaces yes, but I am working with my Khoros rep to create them.
Once I have created these open spaces, I will share within this community.
Best,

Toby

Many thanks for that complete information!

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Lithium customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.