Public
Advisor

Rank isn't appearing

I created a new role with new permissions and created a new rank to appear when a user is assigned that role. 

The rank isn't appearing - why would that be?

3 Replies 3
Honored Contributor

@NicolaC - Looks like the user is getting assigned multiple roles which may be triggering a rank higher than the one which is supposed to show the icon. Can you check if that's the case? The higher rank in the structure takes priority.

I hope this helps.

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads

Hi Varun, 

Thank you for responding. I checked and made sure the user has only the new role assigned to them.

When I assign an older role they get a rank but when I assign the newly created role they don't get a rank. Both roles have ranks associated to them and look exactly the same in settings. 

@NicolaC - This is a common issue with the ranks, could be cache, just try toggling it or create a test role, maybe change the order in the rank structure to see if it helps.

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.