I noticed a couple issues on the Google search results for "The Meraki Community." - see screenshot.
The issues are:
I know very little about SEO (as you can probably tell). I imagine these are some sort of simple configuration issue, but I'm not really sure where to start.
I have a ticket in my own backlog about SEO because I know it's horrible (or so I think), but it's one of those rabbit holes I just don't want to go down... but here I go:
I tried to repeat what you did - The first result seems alright, but the rest of them are adding in the node types for some reason as you found - Meta data is definitely not correct - For the forums for example, it's pulling in a random forum topic 😂