Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
gottoix

do you offer a live chat?

Do you offer a community live chat option?where can I try a demo or learn more about having a community with option to host live one on one chat or group chats
0 6
Warren_Brill

Notification of New Comments With Pre-Moderation Enabled

We use pre-moderation, so blog authors aren't notified of new comments until after they've approved them. This is of very limited value. Maybe this is simple, and my bloggers are missing it. They want...
0 2
AbhishekIlindra

Auto Subrcibe to a Board in the Community

Hi, Is it Possible to Auto Subscribe to a baord in the community as soon as the user registered? The community is enabled with SSO Thanks,Abhishek  
1 3
Gursimrat

Lithium Community Signature Guidelines

Can we use links/ company names/ personal website links in the signatures?
1 2
nrajesh

Is refresh_token for lifetime?

am changing and updating my access_token based on validAuth, but never updated refresh_token. Am i right, resfresh token for life time except if we want to to refresh forcefully.
0 3
viveksr

"View All" link of the Top Taggers Component

Hello,We are making use of Top Taggers component similar to what is on https://community.lithium.com/t5/tag/Versions/tg-p/category-id/documentation page. However, its View All link is giving a 500 err...
0 2
Kamil

Two groups in one category with exclusive membership

Hi,I have created two groups in one category. I want to create a member-role for each group that give access to Group A but not to the Group B. How can I do it? I've cloned twice default GroupMember r...
0 3
tyw

Kudo textkey within Top Kudoed Authors component

I was wondering if someone can help me find the text key, or method to swap Kudos for Likes within the Top Kudoed Authors component?  I was able to change the title to Top Liked Authors, but the 'Show...
1 2
Warren_Brill

A Few More Questions About Allowed HTML Tags

Documentation has fallen behind a bit. There appear now to be five levels of HTML:1) "Default permissions" - has a list of about 20 HTML tags, most of which appear to match up to the minimal installat...
0 2
amycatling

Uploading videos directly

Hi there! In the next couple of weeks we're hosting a competition on our community where members will upload videos to enter. At the moment they only have the option to upload a video if they have onl...
0 2