Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
kgroneman

Question: Hide from lists and menus

Question:  If you check the "Hide from lists and menus" box for a node, does that have any effect on search engine crawling?   In other words, can I still find posts in Google if a forum has that box ...
0 8
miles

How could SSO change our Community?

I'm looking at progressing switching on SSO for our community and an interested in hearing how other Lithium customers have found this affected their Community.  Would be great to hear any experiences...
0 3
TeroRe

Community emails are important but one is missing

Hi guys,we have ongoing project where we are going to renew our community by using service design tools. We are interviewing our employees and customers/members, to find pain points and feedback, idea...
1 2
LaraLiddell

Add to Queue function not working in stage/prod

As mentioned in the title, the Add to Queue function is not working in stage/prod. I've tried building multiple different version and I can never get the Add to Queue button to work. Anyone else havin...
0 1
mhock

Software Known Issues process

Are you using the Community to communicate your Known Issues (bugs/defects) to your customers?  If so, what discussion style are you using (forum/ideas/KB/blog)?  How is it working?
0 1
TeroRe

Community emails and Google Analytics tracking

Hi,I would like to track community emails, how many times those are opened and how many times links are clicked and what happened after email is opened and member has forwarded to the community.I know...
0 2
Reban

User who doesnt want badges and kudos

We have users of the "old school" and they dont like the badges and ranking they get in  the Community. Is there any possbility at all to turn this function off for some of our users? Anyone know?Than...
2 2
kgroneman

Threaded view in Outlook for emails from community

I have a community user that is complaining about the lack of threading  from our community email.   I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about this issue.  I can't find any settings that would...
0 2
mvanpelt

Idea Exchange Dashbaord

Is there a component that could essentially display all of a user's ideas submitted to the Idea exchange? I imagine this being either in their profile 'Ideas I have submitted' or a filter option on th...
1 10
Inactive User

Community management: inhouse vs outsourced - what is your experience?

We currently use an external agency to manage our online community. I would like to hear from other Lithium customers whether they have opted for an external agency or they have an internal team to lo...
0 1