Khoros Atlas Logo

evening23
New Commentator

Inquiry about a demo request

Hello, I have emailed the team here at lithium about a demo request and have not heard back in about a month now. I was wondering what are the steps to get a temporary demo? I would like to test this platform for our community but unfortunatly cannot since i have heard nothing back from support.

I hope to hear back as lithium seems like a really nice forum platform for us. 

Thanks! 

4 Replies 4
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Inquiry about a demo request

Marking @JulieH, she can look who could help you with this one. In the meantime, you can browse through these threads.

http://community.lithium.com/t5/Technology/Online-Community-Demo-Request/m-p/140006#M764

http://community.lithium.com/t5/Technology/Lithium-Community-product-demo/m-p/190240#M1235

Varun | Weaving magic with Lithium!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads
evening23
New Commentator

Thank you @VarunGrazitti for the links and fast reply 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager JulieH
Retired Community Manager

Thanks @VarunGrazitti for bringing this to my attention!

@evening23 welcome to the Lithium Community! I'm sorry you have not yet heard back from anyone regarding your demo request. Can you please send me the following information via private message and I'll make sure someone gets in touch with you ASAP.

Just hover over my username to view my profile card and click Send Message. Please include:

• Which product interests you the most
  • Revenue
  • Industry
  • Do you have a solution already in place
  • Confirm the email address / phone number where you can be reached (if the email address you originally requested the demo with was different than the one you registered on communty with, please include it)

Thanks and let me know if there's anything else I can assist with!

Cheers,

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
0 Kudos
evening23
New Commentator

PM sent, thanks
0 Kudos