Khoros Community

sebastian23
New Commentator

Search for unresolved threads

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is there a way to search for unsolved topics on a community?

There is the possibility to search for ‘solved’ issues, but no option to search for ‘unsolved’ issues.

🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Search for unresolved threads

Jump to solution

Hey @sebastian23,

You can use this URL on your community to view unanswered posts:

t5/forums/unansweredtopicspage

Also, you can use LSI to find threads that have no solutions: (select date range) Content -> Forums. Make sure you have the Solution Views column, and then export to CSV. You can then filter by Solution Views. If there are 0 solution views, it means there is no solution.

I know it's a bit tedious... If anyone knows of an easier way, I'd love to hear it.

sebastian23
New Commentator

Jump to solution

Thx for the solution ideas. Any chance that a similar URL exists for a specific category (as the community is clustered in different categories and people are interested in their topic area?

0 Kudos
Advisor
Advisor

Jump to solution

Hi @StephenB 

I wish I'd known about this page as we're in the middle of an "unanswered posts" cleanup!

The page doesn't conform to our layout but the "Unanswered topics page" quilt does not appear in the PAGE list in STUDIO.

Can you tell me if/how you can change the LAYOUT of this page so that it uses our page layout instead of the default? 

Regards, Paul Certified Community Manager and ModeratorIf my answer helps, please give it the thumbs up!
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi @PAULEM,

The "Unanswered topics page" is under the "Community" category in Studio Pages.

unansweredtopicspage.png

Hope this helps 🙂

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

@sebastian23, @StephenB and @PAULEM ,

You can use some thing like this to show unanswered discussion from specific board or category.

I have added this to make to see unanswered discussions from community discussions boards and category using there node-id's.

For Boards:

https://community.khoros.com/t5/forums/unansweredtopicspage/node-display-id/board:technology

For Category:

https://community.khoros.com/t5/forums/unansweredtopicspage/node-display-id/category:lithiumcommunit...

Do you know we work with Kudos and Accepted Solution.