Khoros Community

AnaB
New Commentator

Suggestion for Internal Notes

Hello, this is my first post, I hope I am putting this in the correct area. I have wanted this since we first started working with Lithium now Khoros. Who do I need to contact to have the Internal Notes section in Khoros to stay pinned to the bottom? OR have it pinned to the bottom and also a scrolling option so that when the conversation is extended and you have to scroll pretty far to the top, it scrolls with you so that you can see the previous agents notes. Without having to search through the entire conversation or previous conversations to find the notes. If this can be a new addition, I will be eternally grateful 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Internal Notes

Hello and welcome @AnaB 
This may be a new feature idea and you may post it here https://community.khoros.com/t5/Khoros-Community-Product-Ideas/idb-p/Lithium_Ideas. This way other community members can vote up your idea.
Cheers,
Toby

Community Manager - Seismic Software
0 Kudos
Khoros Guru
Khoros Guru

Hi Ana,

From what you describe it sounds like you are actually referring to functionality Khoros Care / Response. In this case your idea submission should go here:
https://community.khoros.com/t5/Khoros-Care-Ideas/idb-p/smm-ideas

This sounds like a great usability improvement to ensure agents don't mix up conversations and customers.

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
0 Kudos
AnaB
New Commentator

Hi! Thank you, I tried following the link you posted and it states I do not have access to that area. I will try again at a later time, maybe I need more badges.
0 Kudos
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@AnaB sounds like you need to have the customer role/profile so you can get to those areas. If you have a CSM, you can ask them.

Becky Scott
Community Engagement Manager
Cloudera
0 Kudos