cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Trending topics in Support communities

Hey guys! Any support Communities out there that do a really good job of tracking 'trending' topics? We're quick to find out what is going on with our customers, sometimes even before the call center, but unsure of a good way to track this & the success of this. Any tips would be great 🙂

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This was my initial intent for our support section of our Community, unfortunately they had different plans 😞

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Support/tkb-p/Support_KB

We just have a static list of common questions on there instead, not leveraging Community itself at all honestly.

In a perfect world, I would argue Support should be tightly integrated in, and helping choose which topics to feature/highlight in the moment and/or automated based on views/popularity + accepted solutions.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We look at Google analytics to tell us what the top viewed posts are.  Not very fancy and bots are probably counted, but it gives us an idea.   Behavior > Site Content > All pages

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you both! We're waiting on getting a better analytics system and definitely think that will help. Love the Common support questions, @StanGromer !! Definitely will be seeing if we can implement something similar. Appreciate it 🙂