cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
KiranChadha

Filter by labels in idea exchange

Hello, I have an idea exchange with around 15 labels.I can filter by a labels and see all ideas for that specific label / labels. But now I need to see ideas with all labels except one - is there a wa...
0 1
sberry

Adding a TOC to a KB article

We want to add some multi-page articles to our kb. To facilitate easy navigation within the document we want to add a table of contents to the beginning of the article where each TOC entry is a link t...
0 2
MrB77

Healthy relation between User/Superuser/Moderator posts

Hi there  I currently try to find out if there are learnings on a critical relation between User/Superuser and Moderator posts. What I try to find out is, if there is a "threshold" were you can tell t...
0 5
gottoix

do you offer a live chat?

Do you offer a community live chat option?where can I try a demo or learn more about having a community with option to host live one on one chat or group chats
0 6
Warren_Brill

Notification of New Comments With Pre-Moderation Enabled

We use pre-moderation, so blog authors aren't notified of new comments until after they've approved them. This is of very limited value. Maybe this is simple, and my bloggers are missing it. They want...
0 2
AbhishekIlindra

Auto Subrcibe to a Board in the Community

Hi, Is it Possible to Auto Subscribe to a baord in the community as soon as the user registered? The community is enabled with SSO Thanks,Abhishek  
1 3
kthometz

Hiding custom avatars

How can I make it so that no avatar images are "public" when a user has not registered/logged in?We have a community where some KB content is public, but some KB content and all our forum and blog boa...
0 0
Gursimrat

Lithium Community Signature Guidelines

Can we use links/ company names/ personal website links in the signatures?
1 2
nrajesh

Is refresh_token for lifetime?

am changing and updating my access_token based on validAuth, but never updated refresh_token. Am i right, resfresh token for life time except if we want to to refresh forcefully.
0 3
viveksr

"View All" link of the Top Taggers Component

Hello,We are making use of Top Taggers component similar to what is on https://community.lithium.com/t5/tag/Versions/tg-p/category-id/documentation page. However, its View All link is giving a 500 err...
0 2