cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
gandhim

Bulk API not giving all the data

Hi Everyone, I have been ingesting the bulk API data on the daily basis. I extract the data for the current date - 1. I have been facing an issue i.e on October 9 and I am fetching the data for Octobe...
0 2
fatinmunirah

how moderators can find and do image moderation

Hi,I have enabled moderators to do image moderation and enable them to accept or reject image before users posting in community. I did some testing and the user was able to upload image in post but wh...
0 7
yyun

Inventory of all Knowledge Base articles

Hello, I'm trying to audit all Knowledge Base articles that have been posted on our Community - regardless of whether it has recent page views or not.  Do I need to use API to pull this information?  ...
0 2
aprilla

Open Source LMS Survey

Hi everyone, I am Aprilla. I am a student at Sebelas Maret University. I am doing my final project now. It is about decision support system to choose the appropriate open source LMS for organization....
0 0
BHall

Anonymous TKB Helpfulness Ratings?

I'm pretty sure the answer is "no", but in case I've missed something - is it possible to allow TKB Helpfulness ratings for anonymous (i.e. not logged in) users? Specifically, I mean allowing anyone, ...
2 1
mbritt

Private Groups - Does Moderator Get Notification?

I just created a private group and I designated someone as it's Moderator.  Does the moderator get an email notification when someone clicks the request to join button? Do they also get a little red i...
0 2
Giuliano

Lithium Platform URL elements - td-p

Our community has a page element td-p, I have done some research and I assume this is equivalent to bd-p (Forum/Board Page) however I would like to understand the difference. 
0 5
cheathcote

notifications going to spam folders

We have been advised from some of our members that they are not receiving notification emails as they are going to their spam folders. Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent this as email notifi...
1 1
CarolineS

Guidelines for profile images / when to ask a user to adjust their profile image?

Hello!Curious if any of you have specific guidelines for user-uploaded profile images that you could share. I've just realized that our community guidelines don't have any specifics about that, and I'...
0 3
Myko_P

How to restrict for non-registered users viewing of "accepted" status for the solutions (answers)?

Hi guys!We want to restrict some of the community's benefits for the non-registered users to push them to register.How can we, for example, restrict for non-registered users viewing of "accepted" stat...
1 7