cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
LainieH

Can you enable Kudos for TKB article COMMENTS

Often users make good comments on our TKB articles - can we give "kudos" to those? I didn't see this in our admin settings
1 1
aagurto

How to activate "Email to a friend"

Hey guys,  Do any of you know how to activate or fix the "email to a friend" option? We've never been able to use it. The same error message keeps showing up.   "We're sorry, at the moment is not poss...
0 1
oliverlutz1

Export user data (with language tags)

Hi We're currently planing our first Community Mailing. As we handle the platform in 3 languages, I need also to export the user settings. What's the easiest way to export the data with included langu...
0 6
sherrie

Is there a way to unmark an answer as an accepted solution?

I've been looking all over but can't figure out how to unmark an answer as an accepted solution. Is this possible?
0 2
stevensullivan

Custom URL Field

At the moment, the Title of a category is used in the URL. There are some cases when it would be beneficial to define the url independently of the title Case 1: non latin characters in the title. If y...
0 1
stevensullivan

Set up Mailing List

Is there a way to set up and manage a mailing list? My specific use case is: we want to send users marketing emails. In europe, this is illegal, unless they opt in to a mailing list. We want to have a...
0 1
maxby

Unbelievable how much work is involved in order to try and obtain a quote. How much is Lithium?!

Seriously the work involved. I've had to join the community, it is simply ridiculous.I work for MIND we're the largest mental health charity in the UK - we have 8,000 users on our FB page.We would lik...
1 5
jganes24

community skin changes are not reflecting

Hi  I tried changing skin in studio and its not reflecting in the community page. Also I tried to change header but same result. ThanksJack
0 7
lcgolden

Is there a way to remove the date a badge was earned?

We recently implemented Premium Gamification, and one thing we'd like to do is have a badge for our users who have earned our product certification.  However, if we assign badges now to people who ear...
0 2
sherrie

Implement Forum Guidelines

My apologies if this has already been covered somewhere, I couldn't find it, how do you all implement your forum guidelines once they're ready? In past platforms, there's been a spot to drop these in...
0 5