Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add link (icon) to search result that links directily to the matched post

Hi There,

A few of our users has suggested an extra feature in the search functionality.

When searching the link that is found allways directs to the topic. Even if it is a specific post within that topic that matches. The users would like to be able to get a direct link to the specific post aswell.

They think expanding a search result with an extra link (or an icon) that links to the matched post within a topic will be sufficient solution. Does this allready excist? Can this be put on the Khoros roadmap as a feature request? What do other Community managers think about this?

@SuzieH I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question in. Please move the topic if you feel somewhere else is better. 

2 Replies 2
Boss

This should be already the case. Khoros Search will show a link "Show results in Replies" if the match for a search occured in one of the topic's replies:
Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 09.39.09.png
Clicking on this will reveal a message teaser of the matching message and you can click on that to show the full:
Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 09.40.17.png

Those screenshots I took from the search results of a Search for "Places" here on Khoros Atlas. Is that what your user is asking for?

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Thanks Claudius! I will check and get back on it 🙂

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.