Khoros Atlas Logo

Highlighted

Join our Engage Group & Get a Discount for Engage!

knndfnkqepgevfomd6n5.jpg

Hello, Khoros customers!

It's been great to connect with some of you at our regional events but now it's time to register for the MAIN EVENT! I do hope you'll join me, our Khoros team, and hundreds of your industry peers in Austin on September 9th – 11 for what is truly one of the great industry event of the year — Khoros Engage. We have some terrific speakers lined up — I'm personally so excited that best-selling author and keynote speaker Erik Qualman is joining us. He's one of my industry idols and a very entertaining guy — Erik will provide key takeaways on how brands can transform digitally and step into being leaders in the digital space. As Erik says, “Digital leaders are not born but made. At the end of the day, when we look at the digital transformation it's about relationships with our teammates, partners, and customers.” 

As a Khoros Community member, I’m offering you a special discount at 40% off the standard ticket price. Use this code COMMUNITY40 to register today. And don’t forget to bring a colleague — there’s so much great content planned — you won’t be able to see it all yourself!

Also, join our Khoros Engage group on the Khoros Community to stay up to date on new speakers and connect with other attendees. Khoros Engage will bring together the best and brightest in digital customer engagement to inspire new ways to think about creating customers for life. You don't want to miss it!

I'll see you in September!

Katherine Calvert, CMO

Tags (1)
0 Kudos