Public
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Updated! Khoros Engage Post-Event Resources

Thank you all for joining us at Khoros Engage in Austin, Texas September 9 - 11, 2019. 

Check out our blog recaps here:  

Post Event Recap Blog Part One 

Post Event Recap Blog Part Two 

Additional Post-Event Resources including on-demand video + quick read tipsheets of best practices from our breakout sessions have been added to Khoros.com Resource Center

Interested in coming back to Austin in 2020? Reserve your spot! Sign-up to secure a 50% off standard ticket price discount code and your spot at Khoros Engage 2020. Dates + venue announcement coming soon. 

4 Replies 4
Boss

When can we expect the decks to be released to attendees? Also, non-attendees would be interested in seeing the roadmap decks.

Executive

Thanks for a great conference. In addition to the deck it would be interesting to be able to review the recordings of sessions both those attended and those we weren't able to attend. 

Senior Community Manager | Strava
https://communityhub.strava.com
Not applicable

Also waiting on slide decks -- would like a list of all the sessions to refresh my memory. Thanks!

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Great questions! We will release recaps of each breakout session in the next coming weeks, along with our video content at khoros.com/resources

We will have an upcoming product roadmap presentation early October available as a Webinar. Once I know the final air date, I will post here. 

A list of all the sessions and speakers from Engage can be found at khoros.com/engage/agenda . Use the filter functions to show workshops, breakouts and keynotes.