Public

Live Video Webcast: Monster Loyalty - How Lady Gaga Turns Followers Into Fanatics

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.53.03 AM.png

“Love her or hate her, you can’t ignore Lady Gaga.”

Prior to reading Jackie Huba’s terrific book Monster Loyalty – How Lady Gaga Turns Followers Into Fanatics, I didn’t feel that strongly one way or the other about the Mother Monster. I sometimes enjoyed the spectacle of her performances, but she seemed too easy to dismiss as an eccentric, attention seeking celebrity whose music, videos and fashion choices were designed mostly to shock and titillate. To the uninitiated (me), there didn’t seem to be much more to the story than that.

Wrong! (I hear this as an admonishment in a voice oddly similar to my teenage daughter’s.)

What you learn is that beyond being the “real deal” – Gaga has significant musical bona fides - her singular focus on her fans is reflective of her own personal experiences and values. Her passion for changing the world and making a difference is about more than just business acumen; it’s about something bigger. She’s inspiring “a generation of young people to stand up for one another, to be more tolerant of differences, and to be brave in the face of difficulty.” How can you NOT be a fan once you understand that?

Yes, she’s been an incredibly successful artist who’s sold tens of millions of records, won every conceivable music award and has more followers on social media than just about any other being, human or otherwise. And all of that is awesome, but she hasn’t done it on talent alone. As you read this great story and begin to understand the intuitive and super-smart method behind all the buzz-generating wild outfits and crazy music videos, your mind goes Gaga.

Learning how Lady Gaga has gone about building a grassroots base of passionate fans will inspire you - it’s a master class in customer loyalty for any type of company or organization.

So, join us on October 9th @ 9:00 AM PDT for our next live video webcast featuring a conversation with author Jackie Huba and Lithium CMO Katy Keim discussing all things Gaga. You can even be part of our live studio audience here at Lithium HQ, and you’ll have a chance to take home one of the 100 free Monster Loyalty Books that we’ll be giving away.

REGISTER HERE