Khoros Community

5 Hot Days of #SummerTravel Giveaways: Day 1

Retired Community Manager JennC
Retired Community Manager

Last week, we announced our #SummerTravel Contest! The contest starts today and ends this Friday. With summer setting into its final stage, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of the season by getting your travel on. We know how hard you work and how great that vacation will feel, so let us help you get there!

5daysofsummer-blogheader.jpg

How It Works

• Each day from Monday, August 8 to Friday, August 12, we’ll post a travel-themed challenge or task here in Lithium’s View and on our @LithiumTech Twitter page.
  • Play along for your chance to win a $100 gift card to Airbnb, Hilton, and more to use on your travel getaway.
  • For official rules, please check here.

Day 1 Task: Where has your #SummerTravel taken you? Share a pic or story to win a $100 Airbnb e-gift card! Reply in the comments below or tweet @LithiumTech with hashtag #SummerTravel. 

Responses must be received by 5pm PT today, August 8th, to be eligible to win. 

How are Airbnb and other brands are getting it right on social during summer travel season? Check out The State of Social Engagement 2016: Travel & Hospitality Edition.

About the Author
Community Manager at Lithium Technologies, previously known as jchen.
6 Comments
Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

@wimby.JPGMountMurrayjpeg.jpegMurrayWarm-up.JPGPimms.jpeg2016 Wimbledon. In London for work and dashed out to see what all the fuss is about - stood in the queue, got a Pimms, saw the then yet-to-be-champion - Andy Murray - warm up, watched from Henman Hill / Mount Murray.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Never get tired of this view! Fun family #SummerTravel to the Maryland seashore...tons of sand crabs in that water, and some dolphin sightings too. Always appreciate uneventful flights- booked through Expedia and flew on United.  

IMG_5651 (002).JPG

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

We have been doing a lot of exploring and this is one of our new favorites, so far.  This is Snoqualmie Falls outside of Seattle, WA.  A gorgeous hike where temperatures drop up to 10 degrees at the base of the falls.  #SummerTravel is easy when checking out #AirBNB availability in the area first.

IMG_2097.jpegIMG_0367.JPGIMG_0349.JPG

Retired Community Manager JennC
Retired Community Manager

Congratulations @antoniotresca--you're our Day 1 winner! We'll be contacting you via email in regards to your prize.

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 8.57.49 AM.png

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

IMG_1357.JPGIMG_1559.JPGIMG_1657.JPGIMG_1511.JPG

I know; I am late! But wanted to join the fun : ).  For my  #summertravel, I went out to the midwest. Top right picture is my friend Conor belting it at a karaoke bar ( you should have seen the crowd!) called the "Come Back Inn" in Madison, Wi. To the right is the architectural boat tour we went on in Chicago, IL (stayed in a great #AirBNB too). HIGHLY recommend, but don't forget your jacket! Next photo is at Wrigley Field where there wasn't a single seat around- they played Pittsburg and the Pirates fans are a riot! Bottom photo is Chicago's iconic city view at the John Hancock tower. We lucked out with the weather, for sure, and had a fantastic time in both Madison and the Windy City. Cheers!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I am late, but still want to share! A recent trip to Northern CA. My kiddo in Shelter Cove (Loast Coast) 

Lost Coast - Shelter Cove3 CA.jpg