Khoros Community

Announcing our Spredfast + Lithium London Summit!

Khoros Staff LeoR
Khoros Staff

Join us on 3rd April for Spredfast + Lithium London Summit where we will bring together 250+ marketing and care leaders for an inspiring day of networking, keynotes, and workshops. Combining the very best of our respective events (CX Live, LiNC and SmartSocial London), Spredfast+Lithium London Summit will feature the very latest innovative strategies for world-class digital care and marketing as well as inspirational thought leadership. We canโ€™t wait to see you there!

• Invaluable networking opportunities with your peers
  • Keynotes from industry thought leaders and some of the world's most innovative brands
  • Hands-on workshops covering best practices

Don't miss out, register today! 
* Early bird: 50% off ends 8th February

Tags (3)
7 Comments
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hey, @LeoR  thanks for sharing when will the agenda be shared?

Khoros Staff GrahamF
Khoros Staff

Hi @Fellsteruk, we'll have the agenda live by the end of the week! I'll post in the Community to let you all know. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

ok thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Honored Contributor

Hi @LeoR @GrahamF 

Seems like the event link is no longer working, so folks can no longer register.

I am trying to figure out where to stay, hotel wise, so I was looking at the event venue. I recall it was the same place as last time? Did I get that right?

Cheers

Wendy

Khoros Staff GrahamF
Khoros Staff

Hi @Wendy_S,

Thanks for your message! The event site is now located at events.khoros.com/ldn, however, we've had some technical issues redirecting from the old link โ€“ we're looking into it!

However, a good time to book as we launched a 'new brand flash sale' today so tickets are currently 50% off.

The event takes place at Kings Place [Google Map Link]. There are two Premier Inn's located very close to the venue, but plenty of hotels around the Kings Cross/St Pancras area. If you need specific recommendations then let me know. 

Thanks!
Graham

Honored Contributor

Thanks @GrahamF 

Perhaps the link can be updated in this thread here.

I have already registered so I am good to go. Just booking flights and hotel at this point. Thanks for the information!
Wendy

Honored Contributor

@Fellsteruk Missed you there. It was quite nice to meet new Khoros employees and to see familiar Lithium faces. The atmosphere was really nice.

I particularly enjoyed the roadmap overview on day 1 and the keynote speakers on day 2. I thought it was really nice to have a more general topic that everyone could learn from and see how to apply it into their daily life/business.

Thanks for organizing this, KhorosPeeps!