Khoros Community

Exciting times...

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

rtarkoff-lithoicon.pngRob Tarkoff is the new CEO of Lithium, beginning Sept. 12, 2011.  

On the Lithosphere he is RobT, and on Twitter you can follow him on @rtarkoff.

I am very pleased to be appointed CEO of Lithium Technologies.

With strong roots in gaming and social communities and passion for excellence, Lithium is truly a unique and special company. I am looking forward to building a big business with a top-notch team and a world-class product offering.

I am also pleased with the progress I was able to help make while at Adobe. I will certainly miss the company and my colleagues there. Adobe has achieved great things in enterprise software and I look forward to hearing about more of their success in the future.

I will be starting at Lithium in early September.  I am delighted to be continuing to help shape the enterprise software market and most of all getting to meet and work with all of you.

8 Comments
Khoros Staff MichaelP
Khoros Staff

Welcome to Lithium Rob!  We're excite to have you on the team!

Scott Wilder
Not applicable

Congrats on the new role. I am sure you will enjoy working with the team there.

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Rob - Welcome and congrats on the new path!

-erik  (Illustrator user since version '88, Photoshop user since version 2.0.1 ;))

Occasional Commentator ChrisH
Occasional Commentator

Welcome to Lithium!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Congratulations and welcome!

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Welcome aboard!!  So excited to be working with you.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Rob, I think the timing is perfect and that your skills will help Lithium to reach new heights.  Hats off to Lyle and the team for all the great work they have done to date, and for what you will all accomplish together.

NanaGath
Not applicable

Welcome!