Khoros Community

Happy Community Manager Appreciation Day! #CMAD

Retired Community Manager JulieH
Retired Community Manager

CMAD-blog-teasers_V2_green.png

Can you believe today marks the five year anniversary of Community Manager Appreciation Day

Whether you are a community manager, or part of a team working on the front lines everyday to support your communities - take a breath, smile and know you are doing an awesome job. 

And to all who participate in our community, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, improving the practice of building better communities, and helping shape what we do here at Lithium!

Take a few minutes to check out some of the fun things we have planned to celebrate the event today, and through the rest of the week: 

• Lithium CEO and President Rob Tarkoff kicks things off with his video blog: 
              Today is the Day to Celebrate Your Community Managers

• Participate in our #CMAD 2015 Caption This! contest for a chance to win a free Community Management Certification training... and a free pass to LiNC'15

• Learn top tips from our new "Community Star Spotlight" blog series:
              Community Star Spotlight #1 Jenn Chen (Demandforce)

• Hangout with the Lithium Community team on Wed. January 28th at 9:00 a.m. PST 

• CMAD-badge.pngEarn the exclusive #CMAD 2015 badge for participating in any #CMAD related content & activites listed here - this week only!

And don't forget to let your fellow community managers & teams know how much you appreciate them; whether it's via a tweet (#CMAD) or @mention , with a cup of of their favorite coffee, a hug or simple thank you - they certainly deserve it and you'll make their day!

2 Comments
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Happy CMAD, everyone! I can't believe it's been only a year since I became a community manager. It's been one amazing ride. THANK YOU Lithium for the spotlight...you make community management fun!

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

As @jchen said Happy CMAD everyone. I didnt actually do anything last year so its my first year i'm celebrating it 🙂