Khoros Community

Lithium Customer Conference & New Design Update

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

The Lithium Customer Conference is coming up soon, and early registration (discounts!) ends this week!

Last year's conference was a wonderful opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with your peers on community, which those who attended last year can attest. I know I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. So be sure to sign up soon and save the spot on your calendar!

In other news, I plan to have some mockups to show this week on the new Lithosphere design, so keep watch in this blog for updates (of course, you can also subscribe via email or RSS if you want to be notified directly Smiley Wink ). There are some very exciting changes planned that are sure to impress! More to come soon!

Message Edited by ScottD on 03-11-2009 03:40 PM
About the Author
Scott is a Client Services Engagement Manager at Lithium and the Community Manager for the Lithosphere community. In this role he helps enterprise organizations using social media to locate and engage their brand advocates and influencers to address real business challenges.
2 Comments
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I can't wait to see the design updates. I, however, suspect that they will not be posted this week since it's Friday--unless you're super dedicated and post them on Saturday. Smiley Happy

I'm sad that I won't be able to attend the customer conference. Smiley Sad Maybe next year!

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Prepare to witness some super dedication - they'll be going up later today!