Khoros Community

Top Kudoed Authors June 2019

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The month of June brought interesting news and posts, as usual! In case you missed it, you can learn about the meaning of the various feeds on a Khoros Community, and read a recent post about 3 Reasons to Attend Khoros Engage this September. 

A big thank you to our top Kudoed authors for June: @CyJervis@KateF, and @Wendy_S

top contributors_06-2019.png

@CyJervisRespected Contributor, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback. 

@KateF, Valued Contributor, we appreciate the resources and suggestions you posted! 

@Wendy_S, Honored Contributor, thanks for your feedback and ideas.

Thanks again to June's top kudoed authors and community contributors everywhere! We always appreciate your thoughtful engagement. 

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Respected Contributor Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I was doing some catching up one weekend as I've been busy with a migration and upgrade. I gave out a ton of kudos and comments. Are you sure you didn't look at most kudos given by accident. 🤣

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@CyJervis @KateF and @Wendy_S  Congratulations.

Great work. Cheers.

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

You are amazing @Parshant and deserve to be in the leaderboard much more than I do..😊

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Oh wow! Congratulations to @Wendy_S & @CyJervis too 💕

I've been on leave for the winter school holidays over here in Australia, so only just back in the office this morning.

And I agree with @Wendy_S, you're amazing @Parshant 👍