Khoros Community

Welcome to our new Lithium Community Manager!

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

_MG_4837.jpgI am delighted to officially announce our new community manager is Jenn Chen ( @JennC, formerly known as @jchen). Jenn joins us from Intuit DemandForce and has been recognized as a Lithium Star for the last two years. She brings in-depth knowledge of our platform and I am excited to bring her experience and ideas to our own community.

Jenn will be in the San Francisco office and I hear she is quite good at baking! Personally, I am looking forward to sampling the tasty treats! Jenn joins a strong team dedicated to making our own community a success. Here are a few others you will see in and around the community:

Andy Kaye (@AndyK) – Andy is our Technical Project Lead on the community. He is regularly engaged with multiple customers, but we are also happy to have his expertise on our own site. He is based in Scotland and seems to be working 24/7 to make our customers, and all our Litherati happy!

Vika Mlonchina (@VikaM) – is our fantastic summer intern joining us from Los Angeles. Vika joined the team a few weeks before LiNC-sanity, so she was immediately thrust into action helping us execute the event and focusing on content for the community. She is dedicated to Community Content until she returns to finish her final year of grad school, and we hope she considers staying with us as she finishes her degree.

Rich Reilly ( @RichRe) – Rich is our Director of Events and Community. He has been with Lithium for several years now and is responsible for many things in the marketing team, but most importantly our LiNC events. Rich is tasked with expanding our digital and global event strategy into the community and building a better connection between Lithium and our community.

Additionally we have a great team of moderators and experts within Lithium you’ll see online and helping out, who are also dedicated to our community… including some of the people you will have seen around like Joe Cothrel (@JoeC), Dave Evans (@DaveEv), moderators Kenneth ( @KennethS) and Steven Treglown (@StevenT), and our fearless marketing leader Katy Keim (@KatyK).

If you have any questions, please let me know, and please join me in welcoming Jenn to the Lithium team!

Cheers,
Dayle

DayleH.jpgDayle Hall is the VP of Brand & Digital Marketing for Lithium. He is responsible for the visual representation of the brand, including all digital properties such as lithium.com, Lithium community and social media channels.   Dayle is a marketing executive with 17+ years experience across all marketing disciplines.  Prior to joining Lithium, he led Corporate Marketing and Corporate Communications at Aruba Networks where he developed the industry leading community of Wi-Fi technical advocates, Airheads Social.  He has also held multiple marketing roles at Cisco and Oracle. Follow him on twitter @marinadazza

About the Author
Dayle is SVP of Marketing for Lithium Technologies. In his role, Dayle is the head of marketing, responsible for all strategic marketing activities for the company including branding, positioning, communications, customer acquisition programs and go-to-market strategy. Dayle is a marketing executive with 19+ years’ experience across all marketing disciplines. Prior to joining Lithium, Dayle led Corporate Marketing and Corporate Communications at Aruba Networks. He has also held multiple marketing roles at Cisco and Oracle.
22 Comments
Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

The Lithium Star has landed.  Robot Very Happy  Congratulations! 

Khoros Staff triSolutionFuse
Khoros Staff

Heard through the grapevine, congrats!