Khoros Community

Highlighted
Advisor
Advisor

Admin User Reports - Sign In 0 In Last Sign In Date Range

Hi Khoros Community,

It's possible I am missing something obvious here, so if so don't hesitate to tell me 🙂.

I am using the Admin>User Reports to get some user extracts.  I want to see all of the users who logged in during CY18 and am using the following criteria:

Activity Date: 01/01/2018-12/31/2018

Registration Date: 01/01/2005-12/31/2018

Last Sign On Date: 01/01/2018-(Today: 3/20/19)

I am using last sign on from 2018 to date as I do not want to exclude users who signed in during 2018 but have logged in since and have a last sign in date of 2019.  My thoughts were because I also added the Activity Date range filter, I would further filter my extract to exclude users where Number of Sign Ins = 0, thus removing any user who registered prior to 2018 but didn't actually sign in until 2019 (example if user A registered in 2017, never signed in in 2018 and then signed in in 2019).

However, the results include a large number of records that show a last sign in within the activity date range, but Number of Sign Ins = 0.

Example:

Lith2.PNG

Filter Criteria:

Lith1.PNG

Any ideas why this would be the case?

Thanks community!

Kate

1 Reply 1
Advisor
Advisor

Re: Admin User Reports - Sign In 0 In Last Sign In Date Range

Hi @khill ... I, too have this same question. I am finally getting a better understanding of admin, and sometimes get confused with advanced user reports/metrics... You're not alone! 🙂

Jeremiah
J-Net Community Manager