Khoros Community

Advisor
Advisor

Accepted Solution Breakdown for Ranking formula

Jump to solution

Hey Folks,

Just wondering if there is an article or some explanation about all the different kinds of 'accepted solutions' you can use for your ranking formula. I know most of these can be clear but I wanted to make sure with someone on the definition of each so we build a proper ranking formula from these. Thanks a lot:

1.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies 4
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Accepted Solution Breakdown for Ranking formula

Jump to solution

@yurikleban

The one you want to use to reward the member whose post was marked as the solution is net_accepted_solutions

Good luck with your formula and ranking structure.

Jason

Generic1.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Jump to solution

@yurikleban one way to see the definition is to go to Admin > Metrics and find the matching metric. Once you click on it, you will get the definition on the top in a purple rectangle.

2016-03-24_0831.png

Kudo Monster

"Me want kudo!", "Me eat kudo!", if you appreciate my efforts please give me a kudo ↓
"Om nom nom nom", accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Tags (3)
Charyev
New Commentator

Jump to solution

@OlivierS, thanks for the insight! However, I did not find "solved thread" in the Metrics. Do you know what is the difference between "solved thread" and solutions? Thanks!

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

Charyev wrote:

@OlivierS, thanks for the insight! However, I did not find "solved thread" in the Metrics. Do you know what is the difference between "solved thread" and solutions? Thanks!

A solved thread can have multiple solutions (if your community is setup this way), but a solved thread is only a count of one.

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Community Manager @ National Instruments