Khoros Atlas Logo

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

App Reviews & LSW

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm struggling to contain my excitement right now "sad i know" but i have just discovered a tool which gives me all my google play and itunes app reviews in an RSS feed which i'm going to try and hook up with LSW using the normal rss connector. I have no idea if this will work but I suspect and hope it will...

Anyway I wanted to see if anyone else is doing this and if not how else do others manage the engagement of users who leave reviews for their apps. 

I will reply back once/if i get this working as for me this will change the way we manage our review engagement of app's which is as clunky as hell right now. 

All suggestions and comments welcome!!!

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Khoros Guru
Khoros Guru

Re: App Reviews & LSW

Hi Stephen -

Awesome!  We do not always give the gold ole RSS option enough credit. I have high-standards - I want the workflow to always be as seamless as it is with twitter, FB, and G+, and RSS feeds sometimes only notify of new threads (so the agent must set a snooze and go check the thread manually on the external site). That said, it is an awesome way to monitor for threads you care about.

I've worked with many customers with RSS. We've used a number of 3rd-party rss 'aggregators' - rssmix comes to mind. I've even built a google spreadsheet that exposes an RSS feed to LSW - so you can manually create a conversation for LSW (or import an export from another tool).

I believe you can also expose a google search as an RSS feed. I've played with it recently - but that could be pretty cool.

--adam

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: App Reviews & LSW

Thanks for posting the google doc idea is really interesting!!!! Lots for me to play and test .

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

0 Kudos