Khoros Community

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Information on Enhancements to Groups?

From the landscape broadcast given a month or so ago, there was mention of enhancements to groups. Does anyone have any additional information as to what those enhancements may be? We're coming from a community in which we enlisted many groups; so this information would be quite valuable. 

Tags (1)
6 Replies 6
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Information on Enhancements to Groups?

I am also interested in specifics as user groups are a huge use case in our community.

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Community Manager @ National Instruments

0 Kudos

I will hand deliver one of my kidneys to Lithium HQ in exchange for Groups enhancements.

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Keep yer kidney, @BrianOblinger. 😉

Maybe @NickH could have someone from his team chime in on what's coming for groups.

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the lead, @BeckyS. I'll anxiously await @NickH's reply. 😉

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Khoros Staff NickH
Khoros Staff

Hello everyone! We're getting through the initial design discovery and have some details we can share and would like to gather feedback on. I'll have the lead PM and Designer join this thread and connect with each of you.

Khoros Product Team
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness, the number of times I’ve said “it sounds like a group in the community would be great for what you want to do, but be warned that you’ll have to proactively monitor for requests to join.” (Or something to that effect). I think the lack of membership-request notifications is the number one thing that keeps groups from being usable.  

----
Caroline Sekar | Community Manager @ Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
0 Kudos