Khoros Atlas Logo

Advisor
Advisor

MINUTES TO FIRST REPLY (AVG) Filtered by Role

Jump to solution

We have been using MINUTES TO FIRST REPLY (AVG) for many years. But I was only looking at MINUTES TO FIRST REPLY (AVG) for the whole community or a category or a board. Recently we have invited support agents to join in the forum to support customer questions. I need to understand how the agents perform. Time to response is an important one. Can I separate this metric by the different Roles? e.g. I go to Lithium Social Intelligence -> CONTENT -> Forums, then I add a filter - Role Equals "Agent". We have never looked at this metric in this way. So I would like to hear the insights from the community experts here. Thanks in advance!

Chao

0 Kudos
1 Reply 1
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: MINUTES TO FIRST REPLY (AVG) Filtered by Role

Jump to solution

You can do that but not for the community as a whole only by the board which depending on your community may be a little bit of a PITA.  Do you use Lithium Social Web if not is this something you could explore as it would give you much more control and metrics around agent performance.

I've spent many years with a team trying to support in a  community without a workflow tool and it's very difficult to achieve anything so i would suggest a workflow tool of some kind if not LSW. 

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy