Khoros Atlas Logo

Highlighted
ErinJoanSnyder
New Commentator

SEO strategy?

Our team is using the SEO Title and SEO Description fields when creating articles, but we're not sure if we're doing enough for SEO purposes.

I'd love to hear about how other teams are doing SEO with either discussion boards or KB articles. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies 4
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: SEO strategy?

Hey

the joy of this platform is that it's optimised to have the best Seo out the box and given its UGC the likes of google love it. 

Do you know what % of traffic to your community comes from organic search and what search keywords generates said traffic? 

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

ErinJoanSnyder
New Commentator

Hey,

I know that most of our traffic comes from Google searches (4,000 referrers from Google vs 1,000 referrers from our company website), but I don't know how to find the keywords that users are typing into Google to find our content.  

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi

If your not already I would suggest you setup google search console, it's supper easy and will give you a load of data and insight about that and more

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/4559176?hl=en

Lithium support can quickly add the verification HTML file to your community directory which enables/verifies search console.

Any questions or issues just shout

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

Advisor
Advisor

I would love to hear are there any differences between TKB articles and solutions from SEO perspective. My views on that - TKB articles are faster/better than solutions.
Do you know how it look from tools perspective, any thoughts on that?

I know that's a lot of dependences like topics, popularity, name of the topic but maybe you can share your experiences related with SEO

0 Kudos