cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Tribal Knowledge Base

Hi guys,

How come you're not using the Tribal Knowledge Base on Lithosphere?

Andy.

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi Andy,

We fully expect to, just as soon as it is made generally available for release! Smiley Happy

Thanks.  Any idea when this will be? 

I got the impression from your website and the mockups of the Audio knowledge base that TKB was a released product.

Andy.

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

We've not set a firm date yet beyond Q4 for when the Tribal Knowledge Base will be available on the Lithosphere. So depending on how you look at that, it is either really soon or not soon enough. I personally fall in to both camps. Smiley Happy

As Lithium's live customer community, there's always a balance between bleeding edge features and production stability that we try to maintain, so we walk a fine line here. But rest assured, we expect to be among the first (if not the first) deployments!

Highlighted

I'm an early adopter - so I'd always vote for the sooner the better.  

Andy.

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hello all,

I just revived this topic to let you know that our very own Lithosphere Tribal Knowledge Base is up and running. You can learn more about it (and about the prize we're offering) in this blog post. And If you can't wait to start contributing, check out the writing instructions and start sharing.

Thanks! You're building a more useful community about communities.

Have you tried the Lithosphere Knowledge Base? Learn by finding, contributing, and sharing knowledge about Lithium communities.