Khoros Community

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Lookin' good, Lithosphere

Well done on the new look!

The homepage navigation is much clearer, and the new design feels fresh and true to the brand.Great job!

Woman Happy

12 Replies 12
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lookin' good, Lithosphere

Yes, it looks great, but... I now have to look at the "new replies" counter to see whether there is new content to read. All the messages now look identical; there is no visual differentiation for unread messages. Fail.

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager JulieH
Retired Community Manager

Thanks @verethragma ! Glad you are enjoying the new experience. Smiley Happy

@dementad you make a great point, thanks for sharing! I've added it to our list of fixes.

Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you come across!

Cheers,

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Having the navigation structure change has caused a bit of confusion. It is no longer apparent where to access the Case Portal from the community. Any chance a link to the Case Portal can be added to the navigation options on the right or the global header navigation?

Robert
Lithium Certified Developer

Click the Kudos button below if you find my posts helpful. If I've answered your query please click the Mark Solution button to help others find the same answer.
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi,

You can access it from here: http://supportcases.lithium.com @JulieH advised access to the cases would be lost "not sure for how long" but you can still view them on that URL.

Regards

Stephen

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yep it has taken a few minutes to get used to the navigation, but it does look good!

Kenneth Refsgaard
Online Community Manager @ KPN

Sorry about the confusion everyone! We're about to post an announcement listing out all the changes. I will look into adding a link to the case portal to the side navigation.

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.

Customers with case portal access can now view the link in the side navigation under Knowledge & Support.

Cheers,

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes, after complimenting the navigation I noticed that cases were suddenly really hard to find. Thanks for fixing it and making me not eat my words!  Woman Wink

0 Kudos

Hi @dementad and all,

We've fixed the issue of unread posts not being visually differentiated. They will now once again show bold titles, and unbold once you have read them.

Thanks for flagging the issue and let us know if you come across anything else!