Khoros Community

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Notification issues in Lithosphere

I saw strange bug today on Lithosphere community as i am not getting any notification for any feeds.

https😕/lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/kudos/messagepage/board-id/studio/message-id/15536/tab/all-users

rekudo.PNG

If you check above post, i have received 1 kudo from author on Monday morning.

But its not appearing in  my notification feeds page, see attached screenshot of feeds page as well.

notificationfeed.PNG

I am not getting notification for the posts I have subscribed after Saturday. I have added one post in the community today morning and I am not getting any kind of new notifications for that as well, and i have not changed any of the settings in between. 

Don't know if its happening for others as well.

Do you know we work with Kudos and Accepted Solution.
Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Notification issues in Lithosphere

I have only received one notification since Saturday. I have subscribed to all discussion boards and idea exchanges in Community (not Jive) and SMM, Typically receive 10-20 notifications a day so something has definitely broken.

0 Kudos
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi,

We have noticed this issue on our communities as well - we upgraded to 19.1 on Friday (2/15). Users have been complaining that notifications stopped since Saturday. Is this a known issue impacting all communities?

0 Kudos
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@AndyK  and @ClaudiusH 

Do you know we work with Kudos and Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging and apologies for the delay getting back to you. We are investigating the issue.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy K
Community Manager, Khoros Community

0 Kudos