Khoros Community

Khoros Staff StevenT
Khoros Staff

Re: Wow! This place looks dynamite :)

Hey @Fellsteruk that would be down to mr @AndyK πŸ™‚

Steve
Manager, Technical Support - EMEA (former Khoros Community Moderator)
New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Khoros Community.
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I agree - it's great! Clean, uncluttered, the only thing I would change is to darken the message body text as it's a little too light and hard to read.

Jane

Trusted Contributor Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Looks great @AndyK and co! 

Khoros Staff PhilippeM
Khoros Staff

We'll chat with @AndyK on what can be done about it. We've also got some plans on re-invisioning the case portal  to be more effective and integrative as we continue to push forward what we're doing with the community! Thanks for your suggestion.

Khoros Staff SuzieH
Khoros Staff

You all took on a difficult task with taking the old Community Structure, slimming it down, reworking the navigation. I'm really impressed. This community has a lot of moving parts, and the fact that we've been able to showcase Responsive close to OOTB is so great. The entire team was wonderful to work with during the redesign and I appreciate the effort. Thanks so much! It's great to have a community that is Community-focused instead of marketing-focused. Kudos!

Occasional Commentator jlinster
Occasional Commentator

Great design change. Very clean and uncluttered, even on mobile devices.  Nice job with responsive. 

John

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I was going to write my own posts but @JakeR said it so well!   Wow - very clean, UI razor sharp and it's easy on the eyes.    Kudos to the Lithium team!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

jloyless wrote:
I agree - it's great! Clean, uncluttered, the only thing I would change is to darken the message body text as it's a little too light and hard to read.

Agree with all of the above quote.  After reading through all posts on the 1.5 pages my eyes were getting tired

Highlighted
Khoros Guru
Khoros Guru

Agree it looks amazing. Nice work.