Welcome to Austin Y'All!
Thank you for joining us for Khoros Engage, and let us be the first to welcome you to Austin! Below is the relevant information for getting you here hassle-free tomorrow.
Stay Connected: Use #KhorosEngage to share photos, interact with fellow guests, and tell us what you’re excited about.
What to Wear: Business-casual — jeans are definitely okay. While Austin is hot, we recommend you bring a lightweight sweater or jacket because the venue tends to be cool. Summer attire is encouraged during Monday’s Welcome Reception and Tuesday’s Party at Banger’s Beer Garden (an outdoor venue).
Meals: We are excited to offer a wide variety of meals and snacks throughout the conference, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and conventional options. If you have noted vegan, Kosher, or allergy specific meals in your registration, connect with any catering staff during mealtimes to secure your chosen option.
Our venue is the Fairmont Austin, located downtown at101 Red River St (the cross streets of Red River St. and Cesar Chavez St. when walking). Austin Bergstrom International Airport is less than 30 minutes from downtown.
Badge Pick-up: Make your way to Floor 5 of the Fairmont on tomorrow to pick up your event badge.
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM For those participating in Product Training Sessions
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM For those attending Khoros Engage
Customize your Khoros Engage agenda
- Download the “Bizzabo” app.
- Enter the email used to register your ticket.
- A confirmation will be sent to your email account.
- Once in the app, visit the agenda tab and “star” your favorite sessions. You can now find these under “My Interests”.
- Use the filter function to see keynotes or breakouts or search by our tracks: Care, Community, and Marketing.