Public

Beginner’s Guide to Atlas

Welcome to Atlas!

Here you’ll find a few helpful tips for how to make the most of the platform, from guides to Khoros products and the latest on product improvements, to getting help from users - many of whom have done amazing things with our platform.

Quick Start Guide

1. Get registered
  2. Find answers
  3. Ask others for help or advice
  4. Mark posts as solutions (and give kudos)
  5. Video Guides

FAQs

• Access
    • What areas of Atlas do all registered users have access to? 
    • What areas of Atlas do customers and partners have access to?
    • How do I request elevated access to different areas of Atlas?
  • Support
    • How can I get help with technical aspects of a Khoros product?
    • I’m having issues logging into Atlas - who should I ask for help?
  • Training
    • Where can I find training materials for Khoros products?
    • How can I get one-on-one coaching for products?
  • Contributing
    • How can I help the community?
    • What is the Titans program?
  • Questions?
    • Where should I post if I have questions?
    • I’m stuck and I could use an assist.

Helpful Resources

Quick Start Guide

• 1) Get registered
    • On the Atlas homepage, you can access Maia by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right, then type "Register for Atlas."
    • (Customers only) This will also give you access to the case portal and other helpful areas.
  • 2) Find answers
    • Use the search bar at the top of Atlas to find answers to common Khoros product questions.
    • You can also find some helpful resources in the Khoros Insights blog under the Atlas Hub tab.
  • 3) Ask others for help or advice
    • (Customers only) Can’t find what you’re looking for? Visit any of the Discussions areas under the Products tabs in the top nav bar and click Create New Post to get some help.
    • Be sure to briefly review the Community Guidelines before posting.
  • 4) Mark posts as solutions (and give kudos)
    • (Customers only) Don’t forget to use the thumbs-up button on helpful posts! If any solution was especially helpful, be sure to choose Accept As Solution at the bottom of the user’s reply.
    • That’s it! If you can, be sure to pay it forward by subscribing to boards where your knowledge might help others, so you can get e-mails to help you chime in on questions from other community members.

FAQs

• Access

• Without customer/partner access, you can view product discussions and release notes for our products, as well as join webinars, and learn about our programs.
      • Customers and partners get exclusive access to help and advice from the smartest pros in customer experience, including Khoros experts and other helpful customers. 
      • The fastest way to get elevated access is to use our chatbot Maia (click the chat bubble at the lower-right side of Atlas) and speak to one of our chat agents.
      • Alternatively, you can email communityhelp@khoros.com to request additional access.
  • Support

• For help configuring technical aspects of the Khoros platform, or troubleshooting technical issues, please visit our Support Center.
      • Use Maia (the chat icon at the lower right of the Atlas homepage) to get in touch with a chat agent who can help you restore your access to the platform.
  • Training

• Atlas has a plethora of helpful guides for customers to make the most of our products.
        • To view video guides
        • To view written materials
          • Check the Products tab at the top, then any product, to view Learning resources.
  • Contributing

• We’re so glad you want to share your knowledge to benefit others!
      • The best way to contribute is by subscribing to boards where your expertise could help.
        • Visit the relevant board, then click Subscribe at the top right of the news feed.
        • You’ll be sent an occasional email letting you know when someone needs help.
        • Jump in, share your knowledge, then bask in the kudos and Accepted Solutions!
      • Titans are the best and brightest of our customer experience professionals.

• Questions

• If you’ve already tried searching in the bar at the top and still can’t find an answer to your question, try navigating to please create a post in one of the Discussions areas.
      • You can find this in the top bar by navigating to Products (or the Developers tab), then choosing the relevant product’s Discussions board.

Welcome to Atlas!

Here you’ll find a few helpful tips for how to make the most of the platform, from guides to Khoros products and the latest on product improvements, to getting help from users - many of whom have done amazing things with our platform.

Quick Start Guide

1. Get registered
  2. Find answers
  5. Video Guides

FAQs

• Access
  • Support
  • Training
  • Contributing
  • Questions?

Helpful Resources

Quick Start Guide

• 1) Get registered
    • On the Atlas homepage, you can access Maia by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right, then type "Register for Atlas."
    • (Customers only) This will also give you access to the case portal and other helpful areas.
  • 2) Find answers
    • Use the search bar at the top of Atlas to find answers to common Khoros product questions.
    • You can also find some helpful resources in the Khoros Insights blog under the Atlas Hub tab.
    • (Customers only) Can’t find what you’re looking for? Visit any of the Discussions areas under the Products tabs in the top nav bar and click Create New Post to get some help.
    • (Customers only) Don’t forget to use the thumbs-up button on helpful posts! If any solution was especially helpful, be sure to choose Accept As Solution at the bottom of the user’s reply.
    • That’s it! If you can, be sure to pay it forward by subscribing to boards where your knowledge might help others, so you can get e-mails to help you chime in on questions from other community members.

FAQs

• Access

• Without customer/partner access, you can view product discussions and release notes for our products, as well as join webinars, and learn about our programs.
      • Customers and partners get exclusive access to help and advice from the smartest pros in customer experience, including Khoros experts and other helpful customers. 
      • The fastest way to get elevated access is to use our chatbot Maia (click the chat bubble at the lower-right side of Atlas) and speak to one of our chat agents.
      • Alternatively, you can email communityhelp@khoros.com to request additional access.
  • Support

• For help configuring technical aspects of the Khoros platform, or troubleshooting technical issues, please visit our Support Center.
      • Use Maia (the chat icon at the lower right of the Atlas homepage) to get in touch with a chat agent who can help you restore your access to the platform.
  • Training

• Atlas has a plethora of helpful guides for customers to make the most of our products.
        • To view video guides
          • Check the Products tab at the top, then any product, to view Learning resources.
  • Contributing

• The best way to contribute is by subscribing to boards where your expertise could help.
        • Visit the relevant board, then click Subscribe at the top right of the news feed.

• Questions

• If you’ve already tried searching in the bar at the top and still can’t find an answer to your question, try navigating to please create a post in one of the Discussions areas.
      • You can find this in the top bar by navigating to Products (or the Developers tab), then choosing the relevant product’s Discussions board.

Last Reviewed:
02-29-2024 04:45 AM

Welcome to Atlas!

Quick Start Guide

1. Get registered
  2. Find answers
  5. Video Guides

FAQs

• Access
  • Support
  • Training
  • Contributing
  • Questions?

Helpful Resources

Quick Start Guide

• 1) Get registered
  • 2) Find answers

FAQs

• Access

• Support

• Training

• To view video guides
  • Contributing

• Questions

Version history
Last update:
‎11-24-2021 05:46 PM
Updated by:
Contributors