Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Community product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
katiepbussey

Search crawling too broad of an area

Hi, all! We are nearing launch and I've run into an interesting search results issue. Search is treating phrases as individual words - so if I search cat and mouse, it will return results with the wor...
0 2
Louiz_Q

[SMM] Multiple Language CSAT Copy Approach

Hey Li Community,  What is your folks approach when you have a multi-language and multi-regional brand (with one handle) and Lithium / Twitter only allows to send one copy with Twitter's CSAT survey?T...
0 1
alfredojahn

What exactly does li export-studio-plugin do?

We use the SDK. Keep our files in a local repo. When Lithium makes changes in Studio, they generally send us a .zip file with only the files that have changed. I am on Windows 10. I use WinMerge to co...
0 3
KatieMaryS

Salesforce License for Lithium integration

Hi all, We're currently preparing the salesforce integration for our lithium community and have a Partner License in Salesforce. Salesforce indicated that we will probably need a Community License in ...
0 4
deads

Upload in progress?

I'm viewing a page and get a banner with a button saying "Document upload is in progress" - what's uploading? Why? And why would I need to refresh after it's finished?
0 2
deads

Lithium Meetups / User Group

Are any offline meetups or user groups offered? I'm interested in having general chats about Lithium Community usage with other Lithium users.If nothing is organized already, I'd be willing to get som...
0 3
jhaze

About @Mentions ... from a Community Manager perspective

Hi all -It me. (lol)I've reviewed a previous @mention forum post and it gave me all the knowledge I need to enable @mentions in my community (it is already enabled in a private forum, but not througho...
2 7
jhaze

Option to delete comments in bulk?

Hey all -A ton of spam comments have accumulated on an old blog post... I'm deleting each comment individually, but I was wondering if there is an option in Admin to delete in bulk?Thanks in advance! 
0 5
emad

Where are the reference documentation to Widgets?

Im new to Lithium and I'm suppose to edit and reskin a community.I see in the SDK that some components reference already existing widgets such as <component id="common.widget.page-title"/>or <componen...
0 1
kgroneman

Issue display on idea exchange page

This is probably a stupid question for someone that really knows what they're doing with idea exchanges, which I don't.    On an idea exchange page, our display shows some teaser text with the title: ...
0 4