Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Community product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
ReneAvon

New for 2016!

We are busy planning our 2016 stratergy here at Avon HQ and I'm excited that we are going to roll out: Value analytics Category ExpertsKnowledge BaseMedia V4Resposive Skin (April 2016!)  Has anyone el...
6 13
tflynn1

Moderation support for ratings and reviews

I know Lithium provides moderation support for communities, but does that also extend to the ratings and reviews service. If not could it be?
0 1
oliverlutz1

SEO - basics issues

Hi  We've recently launched our community: community.upc-cablecom.ch. We're happy with the platform overall, but not with the SEO features. I was wondering if there are other customers around which ar...
1 18
rmakool

Looking for ideas on ranking names

Hi,I'm looking for some ideas for a rank naming convention connected with a small business community. We want to start with 15 and grow from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
0 4
monabarakat

Pictures dock and responsive design

Hi there, We are planning to turn our community responsive, which comes with pictures dock at the bottom of the homepage fancy ha! My request is, is there live example of communities who have that?  T...
0 3
leahknowles

How do I get access to the admin console?

I've been granted access to our staged site, which I'd like to start playing around with, but can't figure out how to access the administrative dashboard / Lithium Studio. Please help!
0 4
ada_wgoodman

User ban via Filter

Hey there everyone, My organization installed a keyword-based filter last year in an attempt to tackle a large spam issue we had. Recently, we had a user contact us saying that he'd been banned - turn...
0 7
jasondmcclellan

Has anyone developed a responsive design template for their community?

In the age of multi-channel design, a shift in corporate web sites to a responsive template shines a light on how different the community looks and reacts to users.    The shift between web, mobile an...
0 11
LainieH

90-9-1 rule calculated with bulk data api?

=Hello, we are using the bulk data api in our own software to run reports.I would like to create a pie chart or other graph that displayes the 90-9-1 rule: http://community.lithium.com/t5/Science-of-...
1 2
nisarg34

Lithium Capabilities

My client is considering Lithium for their forum related requirements. So which all capabilities Lithium has out of the box for Forum/Community related? Also, just wanted to check if Lithium supports...
1 5