Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valued Contributor

"Top Kudos" components appear in production but not staging, ideas?

When I add the Top Kudoed Authors component to a page, it will only appear in our production environment.  No results are returned in staging.

Going to the admin page, under the Features tab and Kudos section...  both environments show the same settings.   Is any other areas I should check?  Any other ideas why no results are being returned on staging?

4 Replies 4
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Could it be that on stage you are kudoing always with an Admin user (whose kudos are normally excluded in the configs) and therefore the leaderboard does not show up? 

Paolo Tagliaferri
Principal Technical Consultant

Lithium
Honored Contributor

Is the kudoed content in stage within the time range that your component picks up?

For instance, most of our content in stage isn't touched for weeks, and therefore doesn't fall into the "Last 7 days" range for top kudoed topics.

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Community Manager @ Amazon
Connect on LinkedIn
Valued Contributor

I was able to log in as regular user and add kudos to posts. These kudos then showed up in my Top Kudos component.

Note: It did take several minutes between giving a post a Kudo and it actually appearing in the component.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Yes - these components may be cached for performance reasons. It usually just takes a few mins at most in my experience.

Paolo Tagliaferri
Principal Technical Consultant

Lithium

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.