Public

[Webinar] Chatbot & Conversation Design for Rich Messaging Channels

Published on ‎12-30-2020 06:16 AM by Khoros Alumni (Retired) Khoros Alumni (Retired) | Updated on ‎12-30-2020 06:18 AM

Automated solutions and AI used to be a luxury for customer support — now, they’re a necessity. In fact, by the end of 2023, companies would have saved an estimated 2.5 billion hours on customer service by using chatbots. Will you be ready?

On 21st January 2021, join us at 4pm (GMT) when we'll be in conversation with Google to discuss practical strategies and recommendations to best support your customers with rich support experiences and automation. Plus, learn more about Business Messages — Google’s newest messaging channel. It’s the easiest way for billions of users on Android and Apple devices to discover and message your brand.

Unable to join? No worries! Simply register for the webinar and we’ll send you the recording to listen to in your own time.

Start:
Thu, Jan 21, 2021 10:00 AM CST
End:
Thu, Jan 21, 2021 10:30 AM CST
1 Comment

@KateP 

I registered for this event but don't believe I was ever sent the recording. I couldn't attend as it was at 3am for us here in Australia. Could I please have a link to the recording? 

Many thanks,

Jason

Generic1.jpg