Public

Atlas Reaches 100,000 Kudos

Khoros Staff

CoryD_0-1610129789985.png

Today is a significant milestone for us all and a great chance to reflect upon just a few of the successes we have all had leading up to this moment.

CoryD_1-1610129789957.png

All of us have come a long way since the Khoros community rebranded to Atlas a little over a year ago, and we wish we could give a Kudo worth 100,000 to every member of this community. This achievement belongs to you; without Atlas members and our top contributors throughout the year, this never would have been possible.

Thank you all. Together, we can make this a great year, and together we can continue to create customers for life.

4 Comments
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Thank you to all of our awesome customers for taking part in this journey.  We truly appreciate the work, effort and time that you put into making Atlas a community for everyone to gain great benefits.  

Boss

Congratulations on this milestone! I wish I could be more part of this but I haven't been able to lately due to this Covid thing and the working from home and being in a new org. Anyway! Great work and keep it up!
Cheers

Wendy

Great! Glad to be a part of this amazing group of community enthusiasts.

Congratulations on reaching 100,000 Kudos.

83bd37fe1bb51a53b2b60b9e8a2533d5.jpg