We understand that it can be challenging finding room in your schedule and your budget to travel to on-site workshops, which is why the Lithium Education Team is working hard to bring our training and certification to you! As a part of this effort, today we have launched our first self-paced online certification course on Lithium Learning: Community Manager Certification I.
The online workshop consists of approximately two hours of video tutorials, along with a two-part certification exam, which you can take online at your convenience. There is also a PDF version of the certification workbook available for download. The online training follows the same agenda as the on-site workshop, as outlined below.
The certification program focuses on the 18 core responsibilities of enterprise community managers:
1. Select appropriate interaction styles and features for your audience
2. Design and configure the proper community structure
3. Define community roles and responsibilities
4. Develop marketing plans to increase usage and membership for the community
5. Create comprehensive set of community guidelines and policies
6. Oversee and manage moderators
7. Plan for PR crises and other customer issues
8. Manage off-domain activity
9. Develop communication plans for community members
10. Identify and manage your most active community members
11. Plan and execute community activities to support business events
12. Plan and execute community events
13. Manage blogs and other content program
14. Manage functional touch points within your organization
15. Expand community
16. Develop a measurement program and deliver regular reports to stakeholders
17. Coordinate with the platform vendor
18. Conduct periodic evaluations and competitive analysis
The Lithium Community Manager Certification gives you the opportunity to learn these best practices, hone your skills as a practitioner, and become recognized as a leader in your industry.
How do I register?
If you’d like to register for the Community Manager Certification I Online Training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you within one business day to discuss registration and pricing details.
Please feel welcome to reach out if you have any questions.
Jordan Suffin is Director of Training Services at Lithium, responsible for development and delivery of educational and engaging training materials. He previously worked at MicroStrategy where he spent 16 years in various education roles, starting out as a technical trainer for the West region and more recently running Global Partner Sales & Technical Training and Internal Sales Training/Onboarding programs.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.